Crane Inspection Services
North American Crane Bureau, Inc. is accredited by several recognized authorities to inspect and issue documents of certification for material handling devices:
- Accredited - U.S. Department of Labor/OSHA
- Accredited - Cal/OSHA
- Accredited - WISHA
- Accredited - Nevada/OSHA
- Accredited - State of New Mexico
We provide safety and compliance inspections for:
- Annual and Quadrennial Maritime Applications - 29 CFR part 1919
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual General Industry Applications - 29 CFR part 1910, ASME/ANSI B30 Series
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Construction Industry Applications - 29 CFR part 1926, ASME/ANSI B30 Series
- Pre-Purchase Acceptance/Condition Inspections
- Critical Lift Support
Our staff of qualified personnel conducts specialized, on site safety surveys and lift equipment audits.
- Site operations
- Training and inspections practices/documents
- Maintenance/repair records
- Procurement procedures
- Rigging techniques
Upon completion of our on-site evaluation, we conduct an exit interview to verbally review our findings and/or recommendations. A detailed, formal written report is then issued.
For more information, visit our contact us page, call us at 1-800-654-5640 or send us an email.