2 Day(s) | *1.2 CEUs - Chat or Call for Pricing 1-800-654-5640.
All loads that are to be lifted by a crane, whether small or large, need some form of planning. pick points,swing radius, potential obstructions, weather conditions, etc. all play a necessary role in determining the safety of the lift. This two day course will cover the many different aspects of proper lift planning for both critical and non-critical lifts as directed by the new ASME P30 safety standard.
• Types of lifting activity considerations
• Identify type of planning required
• Non-critical lift planning
• Critical lift planning
• Size of crew needed and their responsibilities
• Understanding load charts
• Non-critical lift criteria
• Critical lift criteria/definitions
• Execution of lift plan
*CEUs ARE ONLY APPLICABLE TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMS
Frequently Asked Questions: