Every industry needs cost effective, quality operator training without interfering with production, compromising safety, and causing undue wear & tear on equipment.
With this in mind, NACB Interactive Educational Systems, Inc. (NACB-ies) has designed "The Dominator" series of crane training simulators. In a safe, controlled virtual environment operators can develop, test, and refresh their abilities on a variety tasks and skills necessary to safely operate a crane in today's work environment. Our Mobile Crane Telescopic Boom Simulator, Overhead Bridge Crane Simulator, Hammerhead Tower Crane Simulator, Personal Desktop Simulators and our newest addition, the Mobile Crane Lattice Boom Simulator are the latest technology in simulation training for NACB-IES.
Crane Simulators Provide
- Uninterrupted availability for hands on training
- Increased safety awareness
- Increased productivity
- Ability to customize training and testing
- Training with various loads and situations
- Progressive skills exercises
- The learning curve can be adjusted to meet individual needs
- Detailed training log
- Built–In record keeping
- Ability to analyze training records
- Immediate feedback
- Computer generated scoring
- Substantially Reduces the Learning Curve
- Less instructor time required for training
- Less actual field training required
- Readily available training records
- No Interruption of Production
- Production maintains full use of cranes
- Personnel schedules are meet
- Allows for Hazard Awareness Training
- Reduced real-time exposure to hazardous conditions
- Less likelihood of accidents
- Reduced Compensation Claims
- Reduced Litigation Claims
- Less unscheduled equipment downtime
- Less repair time
- Virtual Reality (VR) Interface
- Multiple Testing Modes: Practice, Edit, Playback, Enhanced Training
- Built in Analysis & Record Keeping
- Parameters: Wind Conditions, Speed, Intensity, Rain, Lightning, Time of Day
- System Training Scenarios: Practical Certification Test, Building, Construction Site, Highway Bridge Construction Site, Industrial Factory, Equipment Laydown Yard, Power-Line Areas
Preserving working capital is one of the most prevalent reasons for leasing. However, there are more advantages. Depending on the type of lease plan selected, significant cash flow, tax, administrative and operational advantages can be realized. These may include:
- Use of Equipment - Leasing offers immediate use of the equipment for an agreed upon, low, monthly payment, rather than a large, up-front, cash outlay.
- Financing of soft costs - Expenses associated with equipment usage such as shipping, installation, training, maintenance and software may be included in the lease agreement.
- Preservation of bank credit lines - Leasing won’t tie up existing lines of credit. They remain intact to fuel growth, or to meet other operating expenses.
- Flexible end-of-lease purchase or renewal options - Options may include purchasing the equipment, upgrading to new equipment, or continuing to lease at substantial savings Preservation of working capital - Low initial costs and flexible payment schedules, tailored to specific cash flow requirements minimize the drain on a business’ working capital.
TEST DRIVE A SIMULATOR!
Contact us at 1-800-654-5640 or send us an email to schedule a visit to our Orlando, FL or Houston, TX Training Facility and we will set aside time for your personal one-on-one simulator demo or, if need be, we’ll schedule a site visit to your facility.