Mobile Crane Lattice Boom Simulator
Mobile Crane Lattice Boom Simulator System
NACB Interactive Educational Systems Inc. (ies) Mobile Crane Lattice Boom Crane Simulation System is designed to simulate generic lattice boom cranes. Using software designs developed for the US military and commercial airlines, state-of-the-art computer graphics and hardware, IES crane simulator bridge the gap between classroom and hands-on training. Through this simulation system, training is provided in safety environment, controlling the load swing and reaction to equipment malfunctions.
Basic Mobile Crane Lattice Boom Crane Simulator System Offers:
- Training of New Crane Operators
- Refreshing of Experienced Operators
- Record keeping – Documentation of Training
- Incident/Accident Remedial Training
The Mobile Lattice Boom Crane Simulator allows you to execute the following Safe and Effective Operations:
- Proper Load Positioning
- How to Control Swing
- Pre-Operational Check of Controls
- Check Safety Systems
- Proper Reaction to Hand Signals
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazard Abatement
- Specific Process Training
Typical Work Areas Include:
- Building Construction Site
- Highway Bridge Construction Site
- Power-Line Area
- Field Practical Examination Test Practice Site
TEST DRIVE A SIMULATOR!
Contact us at 1-800-654-5640 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit to our Orlando, FL or Houston, TX Training Facility and we will set aside time for your personal one-on-one simulator demo or, if need be, we’ll schedule a site visit to your facility.