Overhead Bridge Crane Simulator (Non-Cab)
Overhead Bridge Crane Simulator (Non-Cab) System
NACB Interactive Educational Systems, Inc. (IES) Overhead Bridge Crane (Non-Cab) Simulation System is designed to simulate generic hoist and overhead cranes. Using software designs developed for the US military and commercial airlines, state-of-the-art computer graphics and hardware, IES crane simulator bridge the gap between classroom and hands-on training.Through this simulation system, training is provided in safety environment, controlling the load swing and reaction to equipment malfunctions.
Basic Overhead Bridge Crane (Non-Cab) Simulator System Offers:
- Simulates a 30-ton top running Overhead Bridge Crane
- Radio Remote Control Box
- Pendant Control Box
- Auxiliary Hoist/Trolley
- Various Below Hook Lifting Devices
- Training of New Crane Operators
- Refreshing of Experienced Operators
- Record keeping – Documentation of Training
- Incident/Accident Remedial Training
The Overhead Bridge Crane (Non-Cab) Simulator allows you to execute the following Safe and Efficient Operations:
- Proper Load Positioning
- Pre-Operational Check of Controls
- Pendant Operation
- Radio Remote Operation
- How to Control Swing
- Check Safety Systems
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazard Abatement
- Specific Process Training
Built in scenarios with the ability to add multiple obstacles and components to customize the environment.
- Storage Warehouses
- Steel Warehouses
- Various 3D objects
- Field Practical Examination Preparation
- Interactive Components: Forklifts, Gantry Cranes, Welding Tables, Barriers, Trucks, Rail Cars and more.
TEST DRIVE A SIMULATOR!
Contact us at 1-800-654-5640 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit to our Orlando, FL or Houston, TX Training Facility and we will set aside time for your personal one-on-one simulator demo or, if need be, we’ll schedule a site visit to your facility.