NACB Model Rigging Training Kit (Instructor)
NACB Model Rigging Training Kit can provide a thorough, long-term understanding of how to properly use rigging gear. The kit uses scale down versions of the same screw pin shackles, swivel hoist rings, slings and master links that are on the job site.
Kits come with multiple loads and a variety of individual components and sling lengths to provide hands-on learning for rigging concepts you need in the real world:
- Basket Hitches
- Lifting Arm
- Load Control
- Off-Center Center of Gravity
- Shackle Orientation
- Pivoting a Load
- Length / Height Sling Tension Multipliers
- Eye Bolt De-rating for Angular Loads
- … and more!
In addition the kit also comes with a USB drive containing an Instructors’ Guide, Instructors’ Presentation and Student Manual with 7 Rigging Workshops developed by industry experts covering:
- Rigging with a Single-Point Load Hook
- Rigging with a Duplex Load Hook
- Rigging with Basic Hitches
- Calculating Weight, Sling Angle, and Tension
- Rigging a Load with an Off-Center C.O.G.
- Rigging with Snatch Blocks—The Basics
- Rigging with Snatch Blocks—Rolling a Load
We even include a Crosby™ lift guide and a tape measure with level and angle guides for your use. Arm your training sessions with the tools your trainees need to get the concepts down and the details right before they hit the jobsite. Don’t just teach, provide hands-on training for the real world.
Click to view video!